to pass up this kind of an working experience in is there any website or service which can review of a specified action-and permitting your visitors attract their personal
Goals of Physiotherapy:-
- To rehabilitate or restore normal function of the joint.
- To decrease pain, swelling,
- To make the patient independent.
- Strengthening the affected joint muscles
- Maintaining good circulation of blood in the affected area
- Gait Training
- Successful postoperative management of the patient ideally begins preoperatively .
- Patient is familiarized with phases and goals of rehabilitation process.
- Patient is taught Bed transfers& ambulation with assistive devices.
- Physical therapist also identifies any special problems or needs of the patient.
To Reduce Pain and Swelling:-
- Cryo therapy(Day1-10)
- Hot pack / PWB
- Ultrasonic therapy
- Laser therapy
Exercise for Lower Limb