Dr. Palash Gupta is a renowned joint replacement surgeon. Currently he is with Max Super Specialty Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, as Asso. Director & Co-ordinator: Dept. of Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics . He completed his training from top orthopedic institutions of the world. He is one of select few surgeons with an MCH (Ortho) degree holders in India
His journey of spreading painless smiles for patients started from S.N. Medical College, Agra, with the degree of M.B.B.S. (Gold Medalist), which is the one of best Orthopedic Institute in India. He also completed his M.S. degree from the same college.
Certifications & Fellowship:
MCH is a dream for every surgeon and this degree glitters in the hat of Dr. Palash Gupta. He also has international exposure and holds the below mentioned Certifications and Fellowships :
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement from Germany
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement and AO Trauma from New Zealand
- Masters in Complex Trauma from Davos, Switzerland
- Computer Assisted Joint Replacement from Vienna.
Conferences and Workshops attended:
- National Trauma management Course jointly organized by Academy of Traumatogy (India), University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa and International Association for the Surgery of Trauma and Surgical Intensive Care (IATSIC) – 2003.
- AO Course on Principles of Operative Fracture Treatment from 20-21 July, 2002.
- Seminar & Hands-on-Workshop on Locking Compression Plate (LCP) organized by Synthes in April6, 2004, New Delhi (India).
- Workshop & Live Demonstration on Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty in March 19, 2005. Under MA CME Series.
- XXII Annual Conference – U. P. Chapter Indian Orthopedic Association Total HIP Replacement Workshop in February 6, 1998 at Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun.
- Workshop on Injuries of Hand & Club Foot-2001 at Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi on February 17-18, 2001.
- Inaugural Meeting of Orthopedic Surgeons from SAARC COUNTRIES Organized By:-NEPAL ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION in April 29 & presentation on Primary Ilizarov Ring Fixator in Compound Fractures of Both Bone Leg.
- Advance course in AO Fracture Fixation in November 2006.
- ROC course conducted by Dr Ranawat on Knee Arthroplasty at New Delhi, Feb 2008.
- CME on osteoporosis conducted in Istabul TURKEY in Oct 2008.
- Masters course in revesion hip and knee arthroplasty in Delhi in 2011
Dr. Palash Gupta has excellent academic record and admirable working experience at national and international level. He brings his vast experience to India on a full time basis and has gathered a team of professionals whose sole purpose is to facilitate the patient’s journey to freedom from joint pain. He is also actively involved in teaching under-graduate medical students as well as post-graduate orthopedic residents. Dr Palash Gupta is an active faculty member for a number of national and international conferences on Arthroscopic Surgery and Joint Replacement. The glimpse of his experience is as follows:
Awards and Honors
- Certificate of Merit – Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Obs. & Gynaecology, Surgery
- Ophthalmology Prize for securing 1st rank in Obs. & Gynaecology
- Prize for securing 1st rank in Ophthalmology.